Employment Lawyer in Mississauga
We advise both employers and employees on all facets of the employment relationship.
We offer specialized advice in employment law, including contract negotiation, wrongful and constructive dismissal, non-complete and non solicit restrictive clauses, disciplinary measures, human rights, harassment and Employment Standards issues. We provide assistance both in negotiating individual employment contracts and severance contracts.
It is in your interests to avoid costly litigation. We can help in this regard. But where it is impossible to negotiate an amicable resolution to a matter, we have the experience to represent you and take pride in our record of successful advocacy before arbitrators, tribunals and Courts.
Given the amount of time that you spend on a daily basis at your job building a career, a problem at work or a disruption in that relationship can be extremely stressful. You may be fearful, angry or confused about how to deal with it. We have years of experience in resolving employment issues in a reasonable and peaceful manner.
Employmnet Lawyer Serving all of Mississauga. Contact Us Today.
Looking for a Criminal Lawyer in Mississauga?
Choose Maureen Currie
Fighting for your legal rights since 1988, criminal lawyer in Mississauga Maureen Currie has over 30 years experience. Representing individuals & corporations in groundbreaking and high profile cases. While a successful criminal defence involves careful preparation and research, many cases can be quickly resolved behind the scenes by negotiation to convince the Crown to withdraw the charges by resolution resulting in fair sentencing – sometimes without a criminal record.
Why Choose Ontario Employment Lawyers .... Experience matters!
- Employee Contracts
- Non-Solicitation & Non-Competition Clauses
- Independent Contractors
- Termination (About to be Terminated)
- Minimum Notice Period
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal Bad Faith Damages
- Claim for Constructive Dismissal
- SCC change of Constructive Dismissal Law 2015
- Recent Constructive Dismissal Case
- Verbal Warning of Performance
- Fired for Cause
- Severance Offers (Severance Packages)
- Obligation to Accept Alternate Work
- Are You Resigning?
- Notice, Severance and Other Pay
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Workplace Harassment Policy & Program
- Employment Law FAQ
- Facebook/Social Networking and Blogs
Employment Law in Mississauga - Areas of Practice
Ontario Employment Lawyers has extensive experience in Canadian employment law, including claims for:
- Wrongful dismissal
- Termination for Cause
- Constructive dismissal (unfair demotion or change in working conditions, including pay reductions)
- Bad faith discharge
... and has been instrumental in negotiating reasonable and favourable severance packages and employment contracts.
Serving All of Mississauga:
- Lorne Park
- Erin Mills
- Churchill Meadows